Not sure if Twitter is right for your business? Check out these statistics:
1. 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter
2. 55% of us access Twitter via our mobiles
3. There are over 100 million active Twitter users worldwide
You will learn how to:
- Post messages of fewer than 140 characters using blog links, news, events, etc. to reiterate that your business is an industry authority
- Measure your Twitter success by analysing how followers engage with your content via free metrics to help you make best use of your time
- Integrate Twitter with your website to display at-a-glance information to drive traffic
- Create a bespoke background in your Twitter profile
- Use Socialbro to explore your Twitter community and discover the best time of the day and week to tweet and real-time analytics to see who is using Twitter at the same time as you, etc.
- Use lists to promote and track your industry and competitor activity
- Use #Hashtags to make your Tweets more searchable
- Find your Facebook friends on Twitter
- Insights into what makes people Retweet (RT)
- Decipher the main Twitter jargon
- Use Linkedin to increase your Twitter presence and no. of followers
- Use scheduling tools – which remember to post content even if you don’t!
Click here to Book your place receive a 10% Earlybird Discount if you do so by Tuesday 31 July!
Details: Tuesday 14 August 2012 – 2pm to 4pm: Basepoint Business Centre, Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch BH23 6NX
- One-to-one Training – at your desk (or at here at my offices if you work 10+ miles from BH6 5AF)
- Remote Training – don’t live locally? Take advantage of my one-to-one Telephone & Video Training - contact Katherine for further details