Dealing with your property on separation

In instances where your property needs to be transferred into another name in accordance with a divorce settlement or civil partnership dissolution, we can help with the transfer of any equity involved. You will have to apply for consent from your lender to transfer or apply to a new lender in instances where a mortgage registered over the property. As soon as we receive approval from your lender, we would then be able to draw up transfer deeds, implementing the transfer of the property. Further discussions of these matters can be held at the appropriate time. In circumstances where property is being transferred at the digression of the court, where you are a) going through divorce proceedings or b) taking action to dissolve a civil partnership….

Click here to read full article.


Comments are closed.