HootSuite is a Social Media Dashboard which enables you to view all of your activity simultaneously, eliminating the need to toggle between multiple tabs and windows. But the benefits don’t stop there:
- Group and organise streams of information with different tabs
- Follow blogs, industry intelligence, etc. and track keywords and searches to find new business contacts
- Draft and schedule posts to send when most of your followers will be online to maximise impact on your captive audience
- Schedule messages in advance so that you can share more often
- View all scheduled posts in a convenient calendar format
- Track real time conversations – if people are asking questions about your expertise you can respond there and then – – they could be your next customer or client!
- Track all of your clicks via extensive monitoring and reporting features – HootSuite will also sync with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- When you come across something you’d like to share across your Social Media platforms simultaneously, hit the Hootlet button
Users of HootSuite include Virgin, Unicef, WWF and even The White House. So if you want to be up there with the best, it’s worth investing some time and effort in this revolutionary Social Media Dashboard.
Seeking an experienced Social Media consultant to help your business or organisation? Soci@lite is one of handful of UK HootSuite Certified Professionals trained to help you utilise Social Media software tools to enhance your online communications and marketing strategy.
- HootSuite Talks China Plans: Simplified Character Support, Chinese Branding Coming Soon (techinasia.com)
- Scoop.it Now Runs on HootSuite’s Social Media Dashboard (gabrielcatalano.com)
- HootSuite expands App Directory with reddit, StumbleUpon and other social media apps (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- How to Dominate Social Media with HootSuite [VIDEO] (bizsugar.com)
- HootSuite, Webtrends Team Up To Measure Social ROI (marketingvox.com)
- HootSuite Adds Sina Weibo Support For Social Marketing to China (techinasia.com)
- HootSuite Partners with Webtrends to Track Social Media ROI (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- HootSuite Announces Webtrends Analytics Integration (webpronews.com)
- HootSuite Announces Integration With Webtrends (allfacebook.com)
- HootSuite Now Supports Reddit, StumbleUpon (mashable.com)