My name is Katherine Hanson. I run Soci@lite, a Social Media Management & Training company helping businesses to navigate the world of Online Marketing. This blog's mission is to demonstrate how we should embrace Social Media, not simply why. After all, Social Media is the online equivalent of word of mouth, which really encapsulates its usefulness to businesses.
Soci@lite’s Monthly Top Tips
- 2,378 hits
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 4 of 4)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success (Part 2 of 2)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 3 of 4)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success: (Part 1 of 2)
- Better Business Blogging – How, What, Where (Part 1)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 2 of 4)
- Email Marketing – Seven Savvy Sweeteners!
- Better Business Blogging (part 2) – Why, When, How
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 1 of 4)
- Seven Reasons Why Emotions Are Still Being Ignored In Business – GUEST POST on HR Review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Add your Blog Banner
Tag CloudAnchor Text Android Backlink benefits of benefits of social media blog blogging and seo blogging for business Branding brand republic business Business networking business support Coca Cola Consultants content writing Customer dysfunctional conflict in the workplace E-mail Email address Email marketing employee disengagement employee engagement employee engagement survey employee voice ezine Facebook Facebook business page facebook fanpage Facebook features facebook profile Google Google bomb Google Plus HootSuite HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard human resources content article writing Internet Marketing IPhone keyword lets talk business online LinkedIn linkedin company page MailChimp Marketing Marketing and Advertising Methods of website linking Newsletter performance conversations progress talk Reciprocal Link ROI Search engine optimization Seth Godin shay mcconnon small business sme Social media Social media marketing Social Media Strategy Social Media Word of Mouth Social network social proof Starbucks talent management Twitter value of exchange Web design Web Design and Development Web search engine Website website design word of mouth wordpress writing for the web
12 ways to get into FLOW and start addressing anxiety, stress and ‘mental-emotional’ interferences – Part 2 of 2
If you play sport or music or write you’ll know when things seem magical when nothing is in your way when you seem to flow. Having said that, it can happen with any activity never more so than in a business arena. As an Executive coach working with high-flying City professionals I often am so immersed in listening to my clients that two hours just flies by. According to Csikszentmihalyi the Hungarian Psychologist, flow is completely focused motivation and a single-minded immersion and represents perhaps the ultimate experience in harnessing the emotions in the service of performing and learning. In flow, the emotions are not just contained and channeled, but positive, energized and aligned with the task at hand. To be caught in the ennui of depression or the agitation of anxiety is to be barred from flow. The hallmark of flow is a feeling of spontaneous joy, even rapture, while performing a task although flow is also described (below) as a deep focus on nothing but the activity – not even oneself or one’s emotions….
Click here to read article in full.