Book your place by Tuesday 31 July and receive a 10% Earlybird Discount!
LinkedIn is your interface to professionals who want to find out more about your company, job openings, culture, recommendations from their network on products/services, etc.
Need to create a Company Page or increase your activity but not sure where to start? Want to get the best out of LinkedIn, raise your profile, expand your network and ensure your company provides the most relevant, tailored messaging?
Come along to my next LinkedIn Training session and see how it’s done at a fraction of the price you’d pay anywhere else!
You will learn how to:
- ‘Follow’ your favourite companies and receive automatic updates in your LinkedIn feed
- Use the Follow button to help users discover who they know at your company
- Add the LinkedIn plug-in to your website displaying at-a-glance information to drive traffic
- Create a Company Page to increase engagement and ensure your company provides the most tailored and relevant messages
- Create a custom URL for your public profile, e.g. http://www.linkedin.com/in/katherinehanson
- Export your connections to a spreadsheet and add them to your Marketing list or Newsletter
- Utilise LinkedIn recommendations – nothing beats word-of-mouth recommendation versus a testimonial from a stranger
- Use LinkedIn Groups to promote and track your industry and competitor activity
- Use the Careers Tab to shape job seekers’ understanding of your company
- Utilise ‘Updates’ to build new connections and discover what people in your industry are sharing
Details: Tuesday 14 August 2012 – 2pm to 4pm: Basepoint Business Centre, Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch BH23 6NX
- One-to-one Training – at your desk (or at here at my offices if you work 10+ miles from BH6 5AF)
- Remote Training – don’t live locally? Take advantage of my one-to-one Telephone & Video Training – contact Katherine for further details