I provide a social media and blog writing service for a number of my clients. Social Media is the online equivalent of word of mouth which to me really encapsulates its usefulness to businesses. 10 years ago it would have been enough just to have a website, but these days this expectation has, in my experience, been surpassed by social media. If for example you want to research a company, you usually look online. If a company doesn’t have an online presence beyond their website it’s easy to view this as a negative thing, rightly or wrongly. So if you feel that a social media presence would be beneficial but you’re unsure how to go about it without spending a small fortune or simply lack the time and inclination, get in touch today.
My name is Katherine Hanson. I run Soci@lite, a Social Media Management & Training company helping businesses to navigate the world of Online Marketing. This blog's mission is to demonstrate how we should embrace Social Media, not simply why. After all, Social Media is the online equivalent of word of mouth, which really encapsulates its usefulness to businesses.
Soci@lite’s Monthly Top Tips
- 2,349 hits
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 4 of 4)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 3 of 4)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 2 of 4)
- Infographic: The rise of Social Profession
- Ding Dong the Social Media Manager is Dead (?)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success (Part 2 of 2)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 1 of 4)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success: (Part 1 of 2)
- Social Media: a Free Lunch or the Thief of Time?
- Reduce Research Time For Your Social Media Posts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Add your Blog Banner
Tag CloudAndroid Backlink benefits of social media blog blogging for business Branding business Business networking business support Consultants Customer Dorset PA dreamweaver E-mail Ecademy Email address Email marketing Exclusive Facebook Facebook business page facebook fanpage Facebook features facebook likes facebook profile facebook url facebook vanity url freelance Google GoToWebinar HootSuite HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard HootSuite Training Internet Marketing IPhone LinkedIn linkedin company page linkedin follow company linkedin rolls out button MailChimp Marketing Marketing and Advertising Methods of website linking Newsletter people per hour podbean Podcast poll pph reddandelion ROI Ryan Holmes Search engine optimization Services Seth Godin small business sme Social media Social media marketing social media metrics Social Media Strategy Social Media Word of Mouth Social network social proof the dorset pa podbean Tim Bishop Twitter value of exchange Web conferencing Web design Web Design and Development Web search engine Website website design word of mouth wordpress