Love it or hate it, Facebook is well and truly ingrained in the National Consciousness and is the UK’s most popular social network with industry experts predicting a monthly spend of 500 million hours online in 2012. Facebook has also captured the hearts and minds of the business community and continues to dominate Social Media with over 50% market share of visits to all social networks. A Facebook business page is an online marketing tool which should be used as a messaging service to build your community and establish your business online as an authority on your industry….
My name is Katherine Hanson. I run Soci@lite, a Social Media Management & Training company helping businesses to navigate the world of Online Marketing. This blog's mission is to demonstrate how we should embrace Social Media, not simply why. After all, Social Media is the online equivalent of word of mouth, which really encapsulates its usefulness to businesses.
Soci@lite’s Monthly Top Tips
- 2,380 hits
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 4 of 4)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success (Part 2 of 2)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 3 of 4)
- Brainstorm to Blogging Success: (Part 1 of 2)
- Better Business Blogging – How, What, Where (Part 1)
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 2 of 4)
- Email Marketing – Seven Savvy Sweeteners!
- Better Business Blogging (part 2) – Why, When, How
- Business No-Brainers: Why You Should Use A Facebook Business Page Not Your Facebook Profile! (Part 1 of 4)
- Seven Reasons Why Emotions Are Still Being Ignored In Business – GUEST POST on HR Review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Add your Blog Banner
Tag CloudAnchor Text Android Backlink benefits of benefits of social media blog blogging and seo blogging for business Branding brand republic business Business networking business support Coca Cola Consultants content writing Customer dysfunctional conflict in the workplace E-mail Email address Email marketing employee disengagement employee engagement employee engagement survey employee voice ezine Facebook Facebook business page facebook fanpage Facebook features facebook profile Google Google bomb Google Plus HootSuite HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard human resources content article writing Internet Marketing IPhone keyword lets talk business online LinkedIn linkedin company page MailChimp Marketing Marketing and Advertising Methods of website linking Newsletter performance conversations progress talk Reciprocal Link ROI Search engine optimization Seth Godin shay mcconnon small business sme Social media Social media marketing Social Media Strategy Social Media Word of Mouth Social network social proof Starbucks talent management Twitter value of exchange Web design Web Design and Development Web search engine Website website design word of mouth wordpress writing for the web